Here you can find product news and news from Naficon
Outdoor termination box with lock, available also in different colours
A white plastic outdoor terminal box that can be quickly installed outside, in the office, at home or in a technical space. It is light and compact, but still contains enough space for fibers.
• Product code 7263108
• A white plastic outdoor terminal box that can be quickly installed outside, in the office, at home or in a technical space. It can be mounted on a wall or on a pole. Fastening is done with screws. It is light and compact, but still contains enough space for fibers. The housing has space for four SC simplex adapters or four LC duplex adapters. A lock is installed in the case and a key is included.
Other colours are also available.
• External dimensions 212x144x42mm (HxWxD), weight 0,3 kg
• UV protected, shock resistant, treated with fire retardant, IP65
• Splice tray and adapter plate are located inside the box
• One cable inlet Ø max. 10mm
• 4 pcs of cable outlets, Ø max. 4mm
Splice cabinet NAF Compact Splice cabinet for small outdoor distribution cabinets
NAF Compact is suitable for extending and branching different optical cables even in small outdoor cabinets.
Dimensions 500 x 250 x 170 mm (HxWxD)
Splice cabinet NAF Compact
• NAF Compact 7263464
• NAF Compact is suitable for different direct buried cables, duct cables, microduct cables and microducts.
• NAF Compact is suitable for extending and branching different optical cables even in small outdoor cabinets.
• Is placed inside an outdoor cabinet.
• Includes slots for 10 48-fiber splice trays or for six 96-fiber splice trays.
• Cable glands with bristle are at the bottom of the cabinet.
• The door can be removed during installation
• External dimensions 500 x 250 x 170 mm (HxWxD)
• Material galvanized steel sheet
• Dustproof construction
New NAF FTTH 12 metal joint closures have now arrived in stock!
Durable and small metal joint closures with mechanical cable glands. Inputs/outputs for three cables or microducts. Suitable for extending and branching FTTH cables.
NAF FTTH 12 metal joint closure
- NAF FTTH 12 metal joint closure 10mm 7263439
- NAF FTTH 12 metal joint closure 7mm 7263450
- Suitable for extending and branching FTTH cables
- Capacity for 12 splices
- A butt joint type closure
- The round shape gives the joint closure a very tough structure
- The shell and the splice tray is made of acid-proof stainless steel
- Mechanical cable gland for three cables or microducts with outer diameter of max. 10 mm or alternatively max. 7 mm
- Suitable for various FTTH cable structures and for microducts
- Installation instructions for direct buried cables
- Installation instructions for microducts
Subscribe to our newsletter
Easily subscribe to our newsletter here!
Get to know our product groups
We have our own panels, cabinets and accessories for 19" mechanics. The panels are available empty and preinstalled. There are cabinets for cross-connection and a combo cabinet where you can bring active devices and cross-connection panels. In addition, there are accessories for clean and functional installations.
The NAF1000 product group includes cross-connection cabinets, splice cabinets and preinstalled modules. Naficon's cabinets are blue in color.
FTTH and termination boxes
The ever-growing need for communication sets harder and harder requirements for telecommunication services. The most reliable way to ensure that there is enough bandwidth and stability in the network for end-users, is to use optical fibers. Naficon provides excellent solutions for building such a network.